Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Sorry nancy, it was linked from a different site so I wasn't terribly worried about the dates :flipoff2:

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
Sweet, a 4yr old awesome thread brought back from the dead. :rolleyes:

Not to bring it up again, but wtf, mods?
bringing up a good thread is not an issue.
starting another thread on the same topic is a no-no
nothing wrong with bumping a thread full of part numbers IMO

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Has anyone tried to order these reciently? I was fully expecting them to be no more but www.gmpartsdirect.com still has them listed.

GM PART # 15635530
CATEGORY: All
PACK QTY: 1
CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $236.56
OUR PRICE: $123.03

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
bringing up a good thread is not an issue.
starting another thread on the same topic is a no-no
nothing wrong with bumping a thread full of part numbers IMO

That's true. It's just that there is no new info in that post, as these hub/rotor combos are listed in the 60 Bible, in the vendors section, etc. Highhonda's got 'em all day long.

*shrug*

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
super badass thread, glad my pops is a chevy dealer!

·
Registered
847 Posts
I just found GMPartsHouse.com on a Corvette enthusiasts forum. They have a contact phone number and the contact name is Gene Culley. Sounds like the customer service is top notch. I'll be calling him in the morning to order three sets of hubs from him. His list price is a bit higher ($153.79) but the shipping price is much lower than GMPartsDirect.com.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
just to throw in the availabliity thing, i checked at work today and the hub(PN 15635530) are still readily available. my price is $130.35 so if you need them tell them you want them for csot and youll be about that area.

·
Registered
213 Posts
just to throw in the availabliity thing, i checked at work today and the hub(PN 15635530) are still readily available. my price is $130.35 so if you need them tell them you want them for csot and youll be about that area.
How can you walk into a dealer and ask for parts at cost??? I work for a dealer and there is no way anybody could walk in and get parts at cost. Employees do not get parts at cost, let alone somebody walking in!!!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
How can you walk into a dealer and ask for parts at cost??? I work for a dealer and there is no way anybody could walk in and get parts at cost. Employees do not get parts at cost, let alone somebody walking in!!!
cost plus 10%, and i work at a dealer too, GM parts are rediculously priced, all you have to do is ask and they usually knock a few bucks off.

and why would you bring that up after this post hasnt been up for almost 4 months?

·
Registered
213 Posts
cost plus 10%, and i work at a dealer too, GM parts are rediculously priced, all you have to do is ask and they usually knock a few bucks off.

and why would you bring that up after this post hasnt been up for almost 4 months?
I thought that it was fitting since dealers are closing up. People walk in and asking for parts at cost. How do you expect dealer to stay open when not being able to pay the cost of business by giving away parts at cost.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts