·
Registered
1,251 Posts
im pretty sure the races do but im not sure on hubs

edit : studs

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Anyone else used gmpartdirect to buy these hubs? I ordered them 2 weeks ago, got them on friday, found out one of the hubs is bent like it got dropped, i emailed them on friday but havent gotten a response and so ive emailed them again today and nothing yet. Im really starting to regret purchasing from them!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone else used gmpartdirect to buy these hubs? I ordered them 2 weeks ago, got them on friday, found out one of the hubs is bent like it got dropped, i emailed them on friday but havent gotten a response and so ive emailed them again today and nothing yet. Im really starting to regret purchasing from them!!!
I wouldn't think you'd have any issues with gmpartsdirect.com (if that is exactly what you used -- you put down gmpartdirect). I've used them for several things. They have great prices on parts, but their shipping will kill ya.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I wouldn't think you'd have any issues with gmpartsdirect.com (if that is exactly what you used -- you put down gmpartdirect). I've used them for several things. They have great prices on parts, but their shipping will kill ya.
Yup I mis spelled thier name , they have contacted me about the issue and are going to make it right. I'm just not very happy with how long it takes for them to reply and how long thier shipping takes.

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Two year old thread?

This shit was started back in 04.:shaking:

And good job on reviving dead threads noob

61 - 67 of 67 Posts