Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a Dana 60 rear thats got 4.10's. its for a ford. Ill also take a detriot or some type of locker with 4.10 gears for a 60 rear. Im broke so dont give me expensive stuff. thanx

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have a D60 77 Ford rear but you are half the country or more away so I doubt it will do you any good! If you find yourself driving to Arkansas anytime soon give me a yell... I am not doing anything with this axle...

·
Registered
183 Posts
I got a D60 rear....will check ratio in AM. out of a 76 CC 4x. $100 if you want to pick it up. So CA...pissing distance to Disneyland
email for photo...
[email protected]

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn. a lot of responses.

Zebrafive: how much do you want for the gears with shipping. Is it open or posi? If its posi, how much you want for that with shipping?

Richard w: Are you willing to part out the rear end? if so, ill be heading up to Wash. this next weekend and could stop on the way.

Locopny: thanx for the offer, but i wont be in so. cal. til the end of the year. And its only and 8 hr drive with a vechical that doesnt move because i need the rear end.

Wildcatkit52: thanx for the offer. i appreciate it. If i ever over there, ill let you know.

Thanks everybody for helping out a broke kid in need of getting his DD back on the road.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anybody know how many splines were on a stock 76 Ford D60 with posi? I know its a random question.

·
Registered
472 Posts
BajaFord said:
damn. a lot of responses.

Zebrafive: how much do you want for the gears with shipping. Is it open or posi? If its posi, how much you want for that with shipping?
$70 for the gears shipped.

Sorry open carrier.

Not sure about your 76 carrier, but it might be 16 spline

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let me think about it. Im broke right this second, so let me see what i can scrounge up. Where are you located? How firm are you on that price?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Zebrafive: Hey, what shape are those gears in? If there in good or even great shape, Will you take $50 shipped. Thats all i got.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zebrafive: Let me get some pics of those things please.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts