Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 502 Posts

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEW PRICE!!!! $75 A PAIR SHIPPED

Dana 60 Springless High Steer Arm. These are CNC plasma cut from 3/4 A36 Steel and CNC Machined. This style of arm will replace your cap and spring of your top kingpin. This will allow you to asjust the preload of the kingpin bushing. Includes 1 arm,1 grease fitting, 1 Set screw with jam nut, and 1 kingpin washer. I can drill and or taper to any specs needed for extra. Please feel free to email with any questions.

You can order them here! https://www.fourwheelsupply.net/products/pair-of-dana-60-springless-high-steer-arms-1

FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48!!!!!!!

Paypal address is [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Can you do just springless caps also? I only need one steering arm and a cap for the other side

I'm sure they would be pretty popular for those of us with d60's trying to get rid of death wobble

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you do just springless caps also? I only need one steering arm and a cap for the other side

I'm sure they would be pretty popular for those of us with d60's trying to get rid of death wobble

We have them in the works. Keep your eyes open. We are working on new products all the time. We are just waiting on a few hours of downtime on one of our machines to run them. We are running at full capacity now and I just try and throw these new products in when I can. But I usually run 50-100 or so of them so we dont run out!! I will post here first thing when they are ready!!! Thanks

Butch

·
Registered
39 Posts

I've got Cash-n-hand waiting for the "arm and cap". PM me ASAP.

Arm and cap, arm tapered and drilled to accept 1 ton GM Tie rod end. Arm and cap shipped to 84119

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so do these just bolt on what else is need to install them?

will they clear H2 rims?

You shouldnt need anything to install. Unless you wanted to replace or upgrade your your studs/bolts. And I personally havent run them with H2 Wheels so I cant be for sure on that.

Thanks

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Whats the overall length on these arms? Saw these after I saw your other ones. I like these and I'm in the market for some!
Overall lenght is around 10.5" Center of kingpin to center of radius on other end is 7.5" thanks

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Do You just sell spacers? If so how much for a pair shipped to moab 84532?
Not at this time. But That is something we will be looking into. thanks

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
also interested, yes what is the length can get 8" from cntr of bolts to tie rod hole
I designed them to be 7.5" from center to center. But we might be able to stretch the tie rod hole out to 7.75" or so. It has a 1" radius on that end so you could scoot the hole out a little. if you needed it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Can a get a quote for 2 arms (driver/passenger) both drilled and tapered for GM 1 ton TREs shipped to 97113. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 502 Posts