Pirate 4x4 banner
421 - 440 of 502 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Got it to work...
I think the problem was on my end. I wasn't able to get on to Pirate either.

·
Registered
11,083 Posts
Can I get a quote on....

I need one of your Sprinless Rockcrawler arms drilled and tapered for a GM TRE at 6.0" from center.

I also need a 3/4" spacer for under the arm?

I do not need the top of the arm milled so it sits flat. My drag link actually runs downhill slightly so the natural kingpin angle actually helps.

Thank you. Shoot me a PM in case I forget to check back...
Shipping will be to 81303 Colorado.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Can I get a quote on....

I need one of your Sprinless Rockcrawler arms drilled and tapered for a GM TRE at 6.0" from center.

I also need a 3/4" spacer for under the arm?

I do not need the top of the arm milled so it sits flat. My drag link actually runs downhill slightly so the natural kingpin angle actually helps.

Thank you. Shoot me a PM in case I forget to check back...
Shipping will be to 81303 Colorado.
I'm local, so if you need to take a look at the arms in person for some reason, I ordered a set and have them on my rig.

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #430 ·

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have no feedback from end users on backspacing
What about personal feedback? Do you have any of your own rigs running these arms? I'm about to make a set of H1 wheels and am trying to determine the max backspacing I can run.

For example, if you call Sky-Manufacturing and ask about their steering arms, they recommend a max of 4.5" BS. Artec's website says a 17" wheel 4.75" BS works. Part's Mike phone reps suggest no more than 5" when I called.

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #432 ·
What about personal feedback? Do you have any of your own rigs running these arms? I'm about to make a set of H1 wheels and am trying to determine the max backspacing I can run.

For example, if you call Sky-Manufacturing and ask about their steering arms, they recommend a max of 4.5" BS. Artec's website says a 17" wheel 4.75" BS works. Part's Mike phone reps suggest no more than 5" when I called.
I have no feedback from end users on backspacing

The difference between my shop and theirs is, that I dont run around in 50K rigs that my customers are paying for in high prices of their products. I am a small business owner that owns and operates every machine in the shop. Including the broom and toilet brush. I am sorry If I cant answer your question. But I will offer you a quality product at a fair price.

421 - 440 of 502 Posts