Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 417 Posts

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These arms are finally avail for sale. I call these my KISS arms. (Keep It Simple Stupid) And I tried to keep these as simple and cost efficient as possible. So arms are not fancy! No fancy engraving of my logo and so on. But they are BEEF! and cheap. Machined from 1 1/4" thick A36 Steel. Milled top and bottom to correct 10* angle offset of knuckle. Springless Design which allows adjustment of top kingpin. Drilled and chamfered 5 places to work with stock or aftermarket knuckles. TRE or Heim attachment holes avail for extra. PM for a quote. Price is $150 for a pair or $80 each to your door. Here are some pics.

paypal address: [email protected]

https://www.fourwheelsupply.net/products/dana-60-high-steer-arms-hd-thick

Attachments

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
both arms, for stock knuckles with TRE holes for high steer to 91016? first customer discount? JK

2 arms drilled and reamed 3 plcs for TRE will be $160 to your door.

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
P/S arm non-drilled and cap for D/S to 22742?

Does the arm come with the stud and greese fitting?

Cap will be 3/4" and I can do $100 to your door.

And yes grease zirk and set screw and thick preload washer included.

·
Registered
158 Posts
super fast shipping, arms look great, way beefier looking in person, you should do the old picture next to a quarter shot to show the size of these! thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Got mine yesterday, way beef! IMO Best bang for your buck! Thanks for making such a great product for a great price.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Need a double ended arm and a single ended arm for my rear axle
My ram is on the back of the axle.

My front axle has old poison spyder arms.
The ram is an 8inch ram, does the spacing/distance between the center line of the king pin and the center line of the hole for the TRE come into play?

These seem to have a shorter distance. Would that mean I'd be steering to sharp in the rear or I'd need a smaller ram?

Thanks for your time.

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Need a double ended arm and a single ended arm for my rear axle
My ram is on the back of the axle.

My front axle has old poison spyder arms.
The ram is an 8inch ram, does the spacing/distance between the center line of the king pin and the center line of the hole for the TRE come into play?

These seem to have a shorter distance. Would that mean I'd be steering to sharp in the rear or I'd need a smaller ram?

Thanks for your time.
Double arms are in the works. Matls are ordered. should be late next week on them. As far as the distance goes. I can go out as far as7.5" from kingpin center to center of TRE hole. I think this is pretty common.

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds good! I will get them out as soon as materials get here.

Questions. Most people running a double arm on pass or driver side?

I guess it really depends on the application, but would be nice to know which is more popular.

1 - 20 of 417 Posts