Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find a thread about this so here goes.
I'm going to rockwells and I want to run my 15 inch wheels on them. Are there custom centers like the 16.5 ones you sold my buddy (Eric-Aceguy) that would slide into my 15 inch wheels and what kind of offset can I run? I want around 4 inches of backspacing with the hubs flipped for 70". If thats too much backspacing, what would the wheel rub on? Whats the max backspace I could run?

·
Premium Member
12,583 Posts
Daniel,

How's the progress on those Super-Rockwells coming? Estimated pricing? Release date? Final specs? WEIGHT? You said they would be available in 2003 ... and it's 2003 now! :)

J. J.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aceguy

Ya know, he'll be tickled when I tell him you guys asked :). Aceguy has gotten nowhere as far as his new rig. We were going to do a temp build-up on his Toyota but I convinced him to scrap that poor truck. So, it's been sitting in his garage collecting dust along with the rockwells but we will get it together this season and he'll be getting it on this summer!
Daniel... when should I look for centers for the 15s and how much $ ?

·
Registered
13,348 Posts
Been a while since I've seen the movie but it I remember correctly there's a 6x6 Explorer running around. Can't find any pics of it online though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts