Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would pass this email along to you guys!

Even the canadian guys could afford this....

Dear Suzuki owner,
We just signed a deal that will allow us to sell Series Three Rockhopper gearsets for half their current price!
These gearsets give a 21% drop in high range and a whopping 170% drop in low range. (6.129 to 1)
These are all new billet gears ( not cut and welds like some others )
We're taking orders now.
Deliver will be March 1st.
Price is a never to be repeated $995 Australian including tax.
Gears will fit Sierra / Drover / Samurai / Santana models.
If your interested let us know soon.
Regards
Liam Quigley
www.bigballsoffroad.com
www.rockhopper.com.au

That is 570 USD...........

No reason to not buy these things now!!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Holy exchange rates Batman, that's cheap! Too bad I paid $1,000 last year :(

·
Registered
10,725 Posts
RudeZuk said:
www.rockhopper.com.au

That is 570 USD...........

No reason to not buy these things now!!
Sure there is...I need that $570 to buy my Sammy first!:flipoff2: Sounds mighty nice though.

If any of you in the NC area run across a good deal on a Sammy, please let me know. Don't give a rat's ass what it looks like, just needs to be running good. Thankee.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
WOW!!!!!!

So how do I get ahold of this guy? I went to the site, but nothing about the price reduction there. can you post a link or soemhing?

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
My mom said when some thing is to good to be true it usually is. But it's worth checkingout any way! :D

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I'm e-mailing him now. as soon as I find out I'll pass along the info. :D

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I just want to find otu where and when they will ship from.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Well got a reply to my email they will be in there on March 1st but are taking orders now. I am trying to get shipping cost now i will keep you posted.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
here is an up date i jsut got in.....

Without our local 10% tax the price is $904.50. At the current exchange rate this will work out at about $506.24.
I can't say what the exchange rate will be later.
Shipping depends on how fast you want them to get there.
Sea freight (painfully slow) is only about $20 Aus. Airfreight is $75 Aus
for 7 to 10 day delivery

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Guys,
We were only going to send that email to some local customers at the moment...oh well.

The price for the Series three gears ( 6.129) is $995 Australian here including tax.
This tax isn't payable on export orders so they'll cost you $904.50 Australian.
At current exchange rates this works out at $506 US.
Shipping depends on how fast you want them to get there.
Sea freight (painfully slow) is only about $20 Aus. Airfreight is $75 Aus for 7 to 10 day delivery.
At this price we can give you gaskets, but it will be cheaper to source bearings over there if required.

These gears are the real thing- 100% new billet, no grinding in the case, 4 gears in the set. We've been making suzuki gears for 13 years now.

Hope this helps.
Regards
Liam
www.bigballsoffroad.com
www.rockhopper.com.au

·
Registered
495 Posts
So should I just wait until March to order some since they won't be sent out till then?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Liam is a good guy and you should have no troubles in your dealings with him. Big Balls Offroad is based in Sydney I believe. Just contact Liam directly to place your orders. I would get a set too if I was still using the Suzuki case. Btw, I am not affiliated with BBOR but they are a reputable local mob.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
damn it rip get off the zuke list and go back to your zoozoo crap !!!

I mean welcome zuke newbi person. I'll make ya a great deal on my 4:1 kit and my 35s ! ill be able to turn the new 40s with those gears !!!!! DAMN!!!! by part then they will majocally turn in to a zuke ! Pssst you still wrenchin this weekend?

hmmmm ill have to think on this super deal !!!

so....The bearings mentioned are stock replacment bearings or custom to fit the gears? IE part numbers would be cooleo...

Whens the cut off date to order ?

might have to flex the ol plastic..... uncle sam is gonna give some of my $$ back in a few weeks anyway...

-yag

·
Registered
606 Posts
How the hell am I going to come up with 600 dollars by then? Well I'm not, unless I rob a bank...... someone buy a couple sets and save one for me, I'll pay extra:flipoff2:

Scott

1 - 20 of 34 Posts