Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
III
28,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to drop a quick note to tell you how much I appreciate your emailings. Though I get regular emails from the NRA, they do not provide me with things like one click links for emailing all of the California assembly public safety committee for instance. That way I know exactly what you are targeting and can use you links to do one click emails telling whoever just exactly how against I am anything you are for.
Your notes also keep me posted on what you plan to attack this week or what hair brained scheme you and your merry band of liars are working on this week(Yes, you, Paul. You too, Peter)

So keep it up, us proud gun supporters appreciate the ease with which you give us tools to infiltrate your organization and battle you at every turn. One day you and your trashy minions at the VPC are going to close your doors and I will cheer.

Have a swell day.

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
how does one sign up for such emails? :evil:

·
III
28,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
<-- Waiting for Chris to post up the google map with the home locations of all these do gooders :evil:
You know, I once got into a personal email exchange with Peter Hamm. He lied to me and he lied in a newspaper article as I recall. I mean full on lied. I still have the emails. When it finally dawned on him that I wasn't on his side, he turned 180* and started back peddling but it was too late. I had written proof from his own hand that he lied in a newspaper article. I called the paper or news organization and they just didn't care. I was so pissed I went phishing and I caught a bunch of large mouth bass. I know where he lives, I know where Paul Helmke lives, I even know where that dumb worthless snot and her vegetable live. One day. :evil:

·
Registered
17,017 Posts
You know, I once got into a personal email exchange with Peter Hamm. He lied to me and he lied in a newspaper article as I recall. I mean full on lied. I still have the emails. When it finally dawned on him that I wasn't on his side, he turned 180* and started back peddling but it was too late. I had written proof from his own hand that he lied in a newspaper article. I called the paper or news organization and they just didn't care. I was so pissed I went phishing and I caught a bunch of large mouth bass. I know where he lives, I know where Paul Helmke lives, I even know where that dumb worthless snot and her vegetable live. One day. :evil:

I would LOVE to get my e-hands on those emails for my own opportunity to throw him under the bus. Would you send them to me?

·
III
28,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hd to go look real quick to see if I had deleted them. I will send them out. I posted a thread on another board and a few people called me out saying no way and wouldn't believe me. Why the hell would I lie? They contain the links to some articles that he used to back up his lies, hopefully those links are still active. Shoot me an email address.

·
III
28,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's number one, I'll have to look through my sent files to see if I have the email that I sent him to start it.
Date Wed, 16 April 2008 7:07:03am
From "Peter Hamm" <[email protected]>
To <[email protected]>
Subject Concealed Carry Permits

Hi - nice to speak with you!

Here are two links - the first goes to a Sun-Sentinel story about the Governor saying he'll work to
clean up the problems with the system - the second is to a page with multiple links to part of the
special series.

Feel free to send reporters to me who want me to clarify that it's not death row inmates, just garden
variety convicted murderers!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/sfl-201cristguns,0,5184184.story
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/sfl-guns.storygallery,0,2214651.storygallery

best regards,

Peter Hamm, Communications Director
The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
202-898-0792
[email protected]

Hope has two beautiful daughters. Their names are Anger and Courage.

~ St. Augustine of Hippo

·
III
28,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I responded to that with this

>>> "chris " 05/02/08 2:13 PM >>>
Peter,
I read through your email and associated links very carefully and
have found no one listed there who is a convicted murderer. The two who
stood out to me were a man who was convicted of manslaughter and had his license revoked and a man who had his license revoked at the time of his arrest for murder. All the others seemed to hold their permits legally and and even appropriately under the law until their convictions. In the cases where licenses were issued improperly, it seems to have been a case of agencies not communicating, or other administrative errors, rather than problems caused the issuance laws. Further, I spoke at length with those associated with the morning news and others associated with this article and no one seems to have any knowledge of a retraction or even a request for a retraction, by you, your center or anyone else for that matter. Your statement to me that you mis spoke about the facts in question and also the statement that a retraction had been made seem to be inerror. I would be interested to hear your comments on the matter. I look forward to hearing from you.
His reply

you're wrong. we're right. get over it.
I do not have the sent file showing my original message to him, somewhere I have the emails I sent to the author of the article where he lied as well as the editor of the "morning news" I seem to recall it was in Alabama. I could probably find the story if I looked hard enough.

It dawns on me that I called him in his office and that's how this exchange got started. He admitted to me on the phone that he "mis spoke" that's liberal speak for I lied out of my ass.

·
III
28,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
This was next

>>> "chris " 05/02/08 2:49 PM >>>
Peter, That seems to be a most unfortunate attitude from someone who is
a spokesperson for the "premier" center of knowledge on gun violence. I
will be sure to pass on your sentiments to the members of the news media who
are concerned about your statement to me that you lied in print. I think we
both have the objective of less violence in mind, but lying, deceit and
rudeness will help further no one's objectives.Have a nice day.
And he replied

feel free - I'm happy to talk to THEM - you're just some extremist with too much time on his hands, and I have NO time for YOU.
Have a nice day.
What a flaming pussy.

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
you're wrong. we're right. get over it.
Yep, that's pretty much the MO of the left in general.

·
III
28,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally,
>>> "chris" 05/02/08 3:30 PM >>>
Peter, it is most unfortunate that having run out of factual arguments
you have taken to calling names and assigning labels. I assure you I fit few
peoples definition of "extremist" but I will take your remarks as a hint that
perhaps I have struck upon a familiar pattern. I will see to it that your remarks
to me both on the phone and in these emails are distributed to each and every
news outlet who carried Mr. Sadler's story and also the Congressmen who
authored the bill in question and every one of them who is supporting it in the hope
that your statements past and future may be revealed for what they are.Good
day.
His last reply

Yes, once again, good day., happy hunting.

In fact Mr. Hamm, should you find this article, and I know from communication with one of your assistants that you monitor this very forum, you may know, I did have happy hunting. As little is very hidden these days, especially for a man who strives to put himself and his little office in the limelight as often as possible, I have a great deal of personal information about yourself and some other high profile individuals you work with. One day your lies will be exposed and you will be shown for what you are. :D

·
Registered
451 Posts
feel free - I'm happy to talk to THEM - you're just some extremist with too much time on his hands, and I have NO time for YOU.
Have a nice day.
Now let me get this right. One of you is attacking the Constitution that this great country was founded on. One of you is a law abiding citizen exercising his 2nd Amendment rights. One of you is an extremist, that is a fact.

Thank goodness for the Constitution he hates so much. In his case especially the 1st Amendment.

·
III
28,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I posted those emails in their entirety,too. Notice the frilly salutation and signature on the first one, notably missing from then on. :laughing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts