Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all persons on this b/b and persons who know TinBender socially and thru his talents as a fabricator.
I understand 'bender is being given a rash of shit due to my asking for a lil' help on the death wobble.
It is true that while TinBender did take the time to do what he could with what he had, due to circumstances that I could not control (parts houses send wrong parts and fawked up people who could care less about the parts one orders)so we could wheel at Frostoberfest.
It is NOT TRUE that TinBender produces a shoddy product. I'll take a product that is manufactured by TinBender over any product on the market. I have been using 'benders' custom fab'ed products ever since I have been associated with Rob and Krusty, and thats about 8 years. They have saved my ass for many a 4X trip. I am sure all the other 'benders feel the same about Rob's talents.
So my asking for a lil' help and advice was wrong due to the job not completed and thus questions of TinBenders'work quality,know how, and ethnics came under fire. My apology....

·
Registered
190 Posts
Some people are hollier than thou, and give everyone a hard time. If they dont like the question, dont read it. I am still a newbie only because I dont respond to a lot of messages. No need for me to add my two cents when everyone else has already answered. My son had the death wooble, no fun thing. His was just worn ball joints and a loose pitman arm. He is a happy camper now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts