Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mr. DJ
20,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What springs would you throw on a YJ ? Won't ever see any hard core wheelin mostly wants a smooth ride . I have Deavers in the rear of the wifes Cherokee and love them . I was thinking Bilstiens with remote res. for shocks.

·
Registered
590 Posts
The Rubicon Express give a pretty damn good ride. You lose clearence with them, but if you are just riding around they would work great. They also flex the best out of Spring under springs. The only problem is they cost around $1200 and are not worth the money. If your lookin to go spring over, go with the RE over kit. Those also are great and are worth the money.(around $900) Go with some rancho 9000's, those are great.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I just put a set of custom Nationals on my SOA YJ and I absolutely love them!! I had alcans before this set and although I cant say anything bad about them because they worked good but these new nationals ride really nice especially with 7/8 shaft 2.0 Fox reso'z. I had them custom made to extend the wheelbase to 102" with 0" of lift (flat). PM me if you have any questions or want pics.

(Full Product Review article will be posted on Offroad-Review at the beginning of the month)

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
The Rubicon Express give a pretty damn good ride. You lose clearence with them, but if you are just riding around they would work great. They also flex the best out of Spring under springs. The only problem is they cost around $1200 and are not worth the money. If your lookin to go spring over, go with the RE over kit. Those also are great and are worth the money.(around $900) Go with some rancho 9000's, those are great.
RE spring packs are $150 each X 4 = $600:confused:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Old Man Emu springs are suppose to be good. I have Rusty's 3.5" or 4" not sure what they are calling them this week. They ride pretty good for a lifted Jeep.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts