Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not cruiser related...but it is Toyota related:D

Was going to school the other morning and a deer thought he would play chicken with us...he played dead better:D
Ended up cutting the deer into 2 pieces...think they need to extend deer session next year... :flipoff2:

Joseph

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Well judging from those pics that's one deer that won't be munchin on momma's garden no more :eek:

Damn shame about your rig.

Out here in my area they are a total nusiance. They should extend the season for the entire year, every year.

·
Registered
17,122 Posts
judging by the damage to your truck, i'd say that "deer" was black and white and his last word was "mooooo".:flipoff2:

bummer about your truck; i hit a small deer with the 45 and luckily it ended up under the rig versus smacking the windshield.:(

·
Registered
210 Posts
In my opinion(the only one that counts to me:D ) The bull bar is far over rated, especially for that money.... BLING BLING! and I think its flimsey! I say go 1/4" or go home... but thats just me!

Cheers
Tyler
:fj:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Bah. Pansy deer :flipoff2:

Moose are a man's man's deer. :D

If it's not big enought to take out a semi, it ain't worth shooting :flipoff2:

Sucks about the 'Runner, though. I thought 'normal' deer were smaller than that? Or were you just going 'rather fast'? :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
wow, hope the backstraps survived:eek:

saw a full size gmc p/u totaled in the middle of the road one morning in the fog....right next to it was a very dead HORSE.....

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Holy Cow ! :eek:
Those Durango Deer are bad ass ! I wouldn't want to fawk with one of those beasts.
Looks like an attempt at car-jacking to me :D

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
That ain't nothing! Next time try aiming for the middle of a herd.

Like bowling for deer, but you only get one chance to roll.

If anyone wants to post some pics, you can see what happens to a stock FJ40 at 60mph does when it hits about 12 deer then rolls 3 times.

The shitty part was I only killed two. :(

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
GreenPig said:

If anyone wants to post some pics, you can see what happens to a stock FJ40 at 60mph does when it hits about 12 deer then rolls 3 times.

send em to [email protected]

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
GreenPig said:

:eek: :eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts