Pirate 4x4 banner

How many would have their created content deleted ?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
How long would it take ?

Is there a waiting list to have this done ?

How many times others are done here and wish their produced content to be vaporized ?

Registered
Looks like we don't own it any more. I tried to figure out how to edit or remove postings.. I'm sure the guy in the trailer park would like to as well 馃槅 :flipoff2:

Looks like there is no preview post button either

Edit: found the preview button
(Its a eyeball)

Reason for edit: shits all fucked up..

Registered
Well I cut out 2-3k worth of media when I got hacked and identity theft... Clean and gone.
now they call it hgtd!

Premium Member
seriously, no reason to be a cunt and delete all your shit :shaking: leave if you want, recreate all your stuff if you want, but some of us sticks in the mud still want to be able to search up your stuff and read through our own threads without dealing with a bunch of blanks and holes and shit

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Not being a cunt just removing what I created.

What you created isnt owned by me and what I created isnt owned by you, simple concept from my POV, sorry if you dont comprehend.

Registered
seriously, no reason to be a cunt and delete all your shit :shaking: leave if you want, recreate all your stuff if you want, but some of us sticks in the mud still want to be able to search up your stuff and read through our own threads without dealing with a bunch of blanks and holes and shit
I meant personal info like posting my phone number offering help in the campfire thread. Doing a runnerrick is fucked up.. I'm going to have to figure out how to search my own posts, sometimes I would just comment on something just to make a bookmark so I could find it again. I thought there was going to be a desktop version not another shitty mobile fuckaree.

Registered
Me
meh
I admit to being here.
not for liking it.
they can have my media.
the hacker is in a hurtlocker of his own doing.
i cut my useless posts out to save my ass.
that shit is fixed now with $$$!
So I'm ok with my media being a datamine for v.s.!
Fukkem!

Registered
isays no.....it was 50 fiddy at this point. fawk aall yall.

Registered
i may or may not be day drinking and packing up my rental....

Registered
Not being a cunt just removing what I created.

What you created isnt owned by me and what I created isnt owned by you, simple concept from my POV, sorry if you dont comprehend.
Really? you dimwitted bubblegum fuckhead.. Is that why you went whining and crying to the admin to get one of my posts from THREE FUCKING YEARS AGO edited?

Imagine my confusion when there is a notification that some long buried post of mine was just edited a day ago.

It's pretty simple you cousinfucking moron. Don't lie about living in paradise and I won't call you out on it.

I never gave your address or street name, Yet you had to snivel to the big shit with the keyboard to edit MY post? Fuck you.

I'm reasonable, all you had to do was ask ME to delete or edit if it was an issue for you, but instead you acted like a little hgtd bitch.

Dinkerdoodledoo
I have a request in to do this for me, prior to their rule change.

I may have to use my States Attorney General to accomplish it... for me and every Vertical Scope user in NH.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts