Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Some reasons to buy from www.TrickTools.com: We have an excellent reputation with a whole crew of fabricating experts that provide exceptional customer service and technical support on a daily basis. Any application questions, warranty issues, replacement parts or problems of any kind are dealt with by us. We will work with the manufacturer to take care of you. When you order a deluxe bender kit, mention "Pirate" and you will receive your choice of a free pint of paste lube or $20.00 off of our Bend Tech Tube Bending Layout Software.

The JMR Series of hydraulic tube benders are precision machined units that offer large capacities, fast hydraulic systems, and unique portability. This unique hydraulic system is the only bender that has an air return cylinder, for quick and consistent returns, regardless of the age of the cylinder.

.....$1,640

Deluxe JMR Model 1005 Air / Hydraulic Kit Features:

Rolling pedestal with 3-leg design that works on uneven surfaces
Pump storage tray
Die storage pegs
Degree wheel
Unique Air Return on the cylinder
Billet Dies available in 120 and 240 degrees
Aluminum bronze bushings at pivot points
Black coated finish
Built for industrial use and yet affordable
Lifetime guarantee against breakage on dies
Lifetime replacement on US-Made Hydraulic pump
Ships UPS!

Specifications

Will bend .250 wall 4130 Tube up to 2" OD
Will bend .120 wall 4130 in 2-1/2" OD
Follower blocks case hardened .050 min
All pins made from heat treated 4140
2-1/2" Round Tube, 2" Square Tube, 2" Sch 40 Pipe Capacity

If you have any questions, need technical assistance or would like to place an order, please reply to this message or give me a call.

Shane Henderson
1-877-826-7268 x106
[email protected]

·
Registered
185 Posts
Can you quote me on a 1005 air/hydraulic, three leg rolling stand, degree ring, 1.75" x 6" die, 1.25" x 4" die, and a JMR nothcher. Shipped to 27858.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you quote me on a 1005 air/hydraulic, three leg rolling stand, degree ring, 1.75" x 6" die, 1.25" x 4" die, and a JMR nothcher. Shipped to 27858.

Thanks
1005 Deluxe bender kit with stand $1,640
JMR Die 1-3/4" OD x 6" CLR, 120 degrees $375
JMR Die 1-1/4" OD x 4" CLR, 120 degrees $260
JMR TN1000 High Capacity Tube Notcher w/Shim Kit $595
Shipping, Handling & Insurance $206.70
Total $3,076.07

All in stock and ready to ship right out.

Thanks!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Not trying to be a jerk but where exactly is the PBB savings. Those prices are right off your web site. Am I mistaken in thinking PBB members normally recieve discounts from vendors that support the site?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not trying to be a jerk but where exactly is the PBB savings. Those prices are right off your web site. Am I mistaken in thinking PBB members normally recieve discounts from vendors that support the site?
We do offer some discounts to support the Pirate crowd. Most of them are discounts that come with package deals, like any deluxe bending kits ( JD2 or JMR) come with a nice Bend Tech Software discount and a free pint of bending paste lube.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Is there any advantage in having the 120* dies over the 240* dies? I don't think so but thought I would ask.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are smaller, weigh less, cost less to ship and are less expensive. It's a great way to save a little money if you don't need to ever bend over 90 degrees. But, most guys still get the 240 degree dies though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts