Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Officially denied last night. Tried sweet talk and pickle tickle on her :shaking: and still told no way. I wanted to go down and buy a 14bolt, and York compressor this weekend at "U Pull It's" 1/2 off sale and she said not yet. :( Officially I have to get rid of "the other crap I have" on my property before I buy anything else. Although I can still get the compressor. :) So this is what I'll be posting in the axle section...

1-spare 69' sprung over setup front/rear axle for FJ40
1- 12bolt full width rear out of 70's chevytruck (thaught I wanted to put this in, glad I didn't)

Once I'm done with the swap hopefully this winter, I'll be selling the front and rear that's under it now.

Not wife bashing but whining. She's a great woman and puts up with enough crap from me and my hobby :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would buy those 40 axles off you in a heartbeat if I had a place to keep them until December. When I renewed my lease for the house I am renting this fall, my landlord added a clause that PROHIBITED vehicle work on his property. I imagine this is in response to the 350 conversion I did last year. If I find a place to store them until he is out of town.....

Guess I should have read the fine print and told him to go fawk himself.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts