Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
wouldn't doubt it. thats a hell of a thing to try and get folks to look at with an open mind right now man. I'll say it second cause it's sarcastic when i say it.

Yep THEY PASSED THE DOPER bill heyuck...... and now they seein dem dare ufo's! Dis cuntry gon ta sheiat

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats the first thing I thought of as well.
Did you watch the video? the guy has been videoing this for weeks and the news station set up their camera and got it also.
Not saying it's a UFO but it seems strange.

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Did you watch the video? the guy has been videoing this for weeks and the news station set up their camera and got it also.
Not saying it's a UFO but it seems strange.
Yes I watched it. In an open field, middle of the day, there are going to be flies and bugs almost every day. Did they stand there and watch or just leave the camera? Flies are fast and zip around just like that.

I'm not buying into the whole UFO thing. Set the camera up on the other end of town and see if you can see the UFO's.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
i was working at the colorado springs airport one time in the middle of the night, i was taxiing a plane down the taxiway to drop it off at the gate and me and my buddy see some crazy shit on the right side of us slowly hovering over the mountains all lit up around it but the body of it was black. it was long and looked just like something out of a movie. i stopped the plane and we both just stared glued to the windshields and both said what the fawk was that. we watched it just slowly fly out of site. then atc comes on the radio and asks if we see it, my buddy says yeah what is it? atc says i have no idea. it was really surreal and creepy. im not a ufo guy at all but to this day i wonder about what that was. news said it was russian space junk.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Could also be someone with a jet powered RC toy. Those things freaking cruise and can maneuver like no ones business. Got a few at the local RC field that are super impressive and one has onboard video where he can sit and watch it while flying not needing to be able to see the jet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts