Pirate 4x4 banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Screw any sort of amnesty, guest worker program, etc. The only answer I believe is OK is to deport every one of the illegals. If they have kids that were born here and are therefore citizens by default (stupid law :mad3: ), still deport them, if they love their kids they can take them with them, if not, the kids can go to an orphanage. Even that will cost us less than we're paying now for all the health care, etc. for everyone.

At least the 6000 National Guard troops is a start in the right direction.
12 years later it's happening :smokin:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not all at once, but we need a more aggressive stance on deportation. I feel that is totally practical, if not politically practical.
We now have an aggressive stance on #deportion and the snowflakes like SDCJ are pissed,sometimes practical simply doesn't fucking work and you have to rolll up your sleeves.

·
Registered
9,105 Posts
The .gov should produce a series of high-quality videos showing mass deportations & create a media frenzy around the 'brutal deportations' to slow the illegal flow, while they build a wall and get organized to strictly regulate who comes & goes from the country.
The best we could actually do about those already here is to trebuche' the MS-13 types, and make sure the others never get to vote.

- my $0.02

·
Registered
413 Posts
There is a lot of work Americans - even those starving and without work - will just not do. Pathetic but true.

Personally I'de take 10 hard working illegal immigrants if we could huck over the fence just ONE US Citizen welfare receipient that hasn't worked in more than 1 year.
Its true, but only because businesses pay lower wages than necessary because we have illegals.

If there was a way to magically pull out all the foreign born cheap labor from the economy over the last 50 years, I can guarantee that the loss of income to inflation we have seen as a nation would disappear.

Republicans want the slave labor, and democrats want the votes. All that's left is every citizen getting some level of fucked.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Can we ban this faggot for not only bumping a 12 year old thread but reminding me that Ironpig exists?
It's just as relevant today as it was 12 ago,be glad I didn't bump free FJ40 and don't be pissed just because you wasn't here for it snowflake.
I seen Travis W make a post a few days ago on Gaybook that I tend to agree with it a lot,This place has sunk into a shit hole and went 180* and fell into the PC world. . Man I miss the old place though.

#Trump2020

Drink Bleach Bitchs:flipoff2::flipoff2:

101 - 106 of 106 Posts