Mustard Dog said:
So that was X #12 done, now we start mine #13 :evil:

Same view, just four hours later.

I heard two #13's will be made - since one was hijacked. :D

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Here's a better pic of one almost complete :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Eric -

that is incredible! nice work. Will you let Rose drive it?

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
JeepBeyotch said:
Will you let Rose drive it?
It's getting an automatic, so yes I will :D

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
jwag said:
Four seater?

IIRC he's putting a backseat in for his son Jimmy. :D

·
Premium Member
6,284 Posts
how much room(foot room,for my little girl and of course gear room) in the four seater version, I see the links on hendrix are set up for ? type of axle.

·
Hello Govna
2,878 Posts
misfitcj said:
how much room(foot room,for my little girl and of course gear room) in the four seater version, I see the links on hendrix are set up for ? type of axle.

================

any non portal type axle will work fine i believe. i know a pair of 60's works freakin saweeeeeeet.

what do you guys think of that mill mike scored. all cnc 'n shit. freakin nice shop indeed. great guy to do business with too.

doesn't look like much progress on mikes x-chassis though. guess it comes with the run'n yer own business territory.

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
Air Ride--if your monitoring this thread...

My buddy Kevin may have called you today but I'm guessing he was busy at work and did not call you since he has not called me today... Anyway any insight on when you might be starting his X chassis!!! If its been started already any idea when we can can buy to pick it up!!!

Thanks man,
Jason :)

·
Banned
4,627 Posts
misfitcj said:
It's the same chassis. There is just some different bar placement for the rear seat. Mike says a 36" seat will fit fine and it looks like there is some decent legroom. That's what I'll be putting in mine.

·
Registered
17,628 Posts
Looks awesome Eric. Its really making me want to do a 4 seater buggy.. Damnit.. What a tease.. One of these days I may just have to say fawk it and go buggy with the jeep parts :D
Scott

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
Po' riggity said:
Looks awesome Eric. Its really making me want to do a 4 seater buggy.. Damnit.. What a tease.. One of these days I may just have to say fawk it and go buggy with the jeep parts :D
Scott

Well Scott, just buy a Formula Toy chassis from Air Ride, strip the body off
your YJ, lengthen the frame some, and slap the F T chassis on the YJ frame. :flipoff2:

·
Banned
4,627 Posts
SanDiegoCJ said:
Well Scott, just buy a Formula Toy chassis from Air Ride, strip the body off
your YJ, lengthen the frame some, and slap the F T chassis on the YJ frame. :flipoff2:
Skip that nonsense. Leave Jeep how it is and sell it to some JU moron who thinks it's really cool. Put all nice stuff you were going to waste on Jeep in new chassis. :D

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
Butler said:
Skip that nonsense. Leave Jeep how it is and sell it to some JU moron who thinks it's really cool. Put all nice stuff you were going to waste on Jeep in new chassis. :D
I like this plan better. ditch the jeep and build something that runs.

Dallas

·
Registered
17,628 Posts
jeep would run just fine, if the transmission wasnt out of it. It runs fine. Just doesn't drive at the moment.

41 - 60 of 489 Posts