Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just finished building Chevy 1 ton 4x4 K 30 Truck..
This was my second one..
First one i built was allison auto and with 170 injectors it was to powerful and twisted 14 bolt rear end yoke off at 65 mph shifting out..
This engine is aluminum block 1250 lbs, I added RARE by pass blower ( for milage 19pmg at 7000 ft elevation. I also added twin 5.9 cummins turbos.
170 injectors and hopped up fuel pressure trick i learned from record holder diesel Doug with his 8 sec, Alter T detroit dragster.
I have NV 4500 5 sp transmission.
Truck has 4.11 rear gears, but with the 5 spd NV4500 will still do over 100mph. engine rpms are to 3200 rpms max.
Truck is Very fast. HP is over 550 easy.
I custom made oil pan to clear 4x4 front end.
Truck has body lift of 4 inches, suspension is stock, other than coil over front shocks, added me 1/2 higher than stock shocks.
Funny to watch the faces of the guys with NEW 70,000 diesel trucks, while i smoke them and just play with them in any gear...
Check this out same engine on dougs dragster.. 150 mph in 8 seconds.

https://youtu.be/0l7CO9qyrC8

Would like to post pics... Not sure how..

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Dude, total fucking newb fail. No pictures of your truck and a link to a video of a dragster from 1989 that was filmed with a potato. Go kill yourself. :shaking:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just finished building Chevy 1 ton 4x4 K 30 Truck..
This was my second one..
First one i built was allison auto and with 170 injectors it was to powerful and twisted 14 bolt rear end yoke off at 65 mph shifting out..
This engine is aluminum block 1250 lbs, I added RARE by pass blower ( for milage 19pmg at 7000 ft elevation. I also added twin 5.9 cummins turbos.
170 injectors and hopped up fuel pressure trick i learned from record holder diesel Doug with his 8 sec, Alter T detroit dragster.
I have NV 4500 5 sp transmission.
Truck has 4.11 rear gears, but with the 5 spd NV4500 will still do over 100mph. engine rpms are to 3200 rpms max.
Truck is Very fast. HP is over 550 easy.
I custom made oil pan to clear 4x4 front end.
Truck has body lift of 4 inches, suspension is stock, other than coil over front shocks, added me 1/2 higher than stock shocks.
Funny to watch the faces of the guys with NEW 70,000 diesel trucks, while i smoke them and just play with them in any gear...
Check this out same engine on dougs dragster.. 150 mph in 8 seconds.

Would like to post pics... Not sure how..
Very nice you actually had 170 injectors and that 6V 53 TT? Do you have part number?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Ummmm..... the OP only made this ONE post 6 years ago.
Doubtful he is watching it to answer your questions.

Seems this forum is turning into 1st post Newbies Dredging Up the Long Dead.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts