Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been a little while since I posted some pics of my worthless endeavors...

Couple pics of my fuel cell I plumbed in, 22 gal RCI unit. Fabbed up the hold-down brackets from some 3/16s 1 inch stock. I know, boring...

And I finally got rid of the good ol' bench seat and installed some buckets with power everything that I got for a smokin' deal out of the local junkyard.

They came out of a 1996 Jaguar, got em both for a hundred. Leather, power even got a light build into the back of the headrest.:laughing:

Sorry the pics look like booty. Sun had just gone down, and lighting wasn't the best.

Anyway, enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,039 Posts
oh, man, i bet those are some comfy seats... ive put some jag seats in a buddies dually. talk about the ultimate in tow seating... like riding in a recliner.. only thing missing is the blowjob.

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are pretty damn comfy, and what they are for the price? Couldn't beat em.
With them seats, it makes my $10 dollar truck worth about $20.:D

·
Registered
162 Posts
oh, Man, I Bet Those Are Some Comfy Seats... Ive Put Some Jag Seats In A Buddies Dually. Talk About The Ultimate In Tow Seating... Like Riding In A Recliner.. Only Thing Missing Is The Blowjob.
Lmao!!!!

·
Registered
652 Posts
seats look awesome. how many gallon fuel cell looks pretty small for this forum. chevys typically need 15 gallons to get to the trail.:D:D

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reread my first post. It lists the capacity in there:p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts