Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just drove home 88 zuk spring over new 31s on new alum seems to be rust free no dents. must have posi or locker in rear couldnt spin just one. nice recaro seats gave $1500 too much ? oh yea what should stock r&p be ? dont feel to bad in 2 but little high in 4 but dont really know never drove one before ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sounds like a fair price to me. Sometimes you can find them dirt cheap but sometimes you can't. I paid almost 2 grand for my first zuk!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
the price seems about right.the stock r&p are 373.and just cause you can only spin one tire dont mean shit its a zooki thing:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Sounds fair

Not a bad price, especially if its rust free. Don't count on a locker, mine was like yours, but had open diffs F/R. have fun with it! :D

Around here, a beat up rusted Zuki goes for $1000, thats stock. And if you can find one at that. I drove to Arizona for mine.

·
Premium Member
35,608 Posts
Change t-case gears - it's more beneficial than changing R&P.

Jack up both rear wheels (block front wheels, nuetral, and brake off on level surface)

grab a tire and spin it.
If they spin the same direction, it has a locker or "posi" in it.
(you would know if it had rear locker by driving it, clutch in tight turn you would here click,click,click,click).

If wheels spin opposite directions, it's an open dif.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts