Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I slid backwards into a tree with the 4Runner and fawked up the roof, so I figured I might as well fix it right. So I fused in a part of a toyota extra cab, and now I've got a crew cab pickup!

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
kool

·
Premium Member
16,324 Posts
thats awesome ... bob williams is going to be jealous. i always wondered if that would work. seems easier than fabbin the whole back yourself.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Thats really cool!

This is the first time i've seen this kind of mod on a newer body style!!

Make me one!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys, I'm not really looking forward to welding that shiznit together though....The back seats still function, so I can still take 3 people with me if needed. The next plan is an exo, so hopefully I wont have to do too much more body work!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
cool :cool: that's what I want.... only first gen body style. Ahh... someday. Good work!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hilbilyindswamp said:
That's pretty fawkin' cool. How are you going to finish the top rail and inner side panels?
For the top rail, I'm gonna get an aluminum checkerplate bedliner made up, it will cover the toprails and hide all the ugly stuff. Inner side panels will be the stock ones cut down to fit.

sknydwn said:
that's fuckin schweet!
specs?- what's your wheel base

Wheelbase 106"

·
Registered
147 Posts
looks good fawker, my trucks just about done ill come by tommorow or the day after.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts