Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I did this today I hope this works I have never tried putting a pick up here before. This is before
C:\Documents and Settings\Tom Regal\My Documents\My Pictures\Sammi Build up This was after

If these dont work I guess no one will see!!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
:rolleyes: :shaking: Uh, nice try, but no worky.

If you email me the pics, I'll post 'em for you.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
cannot post pictures off of your hard drive, they either need to be uploaded to a host and linked via url tags or img tags. Or else you can send them to Tusker and he can host them locally if he has access.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Here are the pics

P.S.: This is the best I can do with ".bmp" files.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are you gonna close it back up? if so, how? I am interested because I have a really rusty tintop I am thinking about doing this to. But I would definately close it up....I live in cold, wet, Michigan!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I took a Tin top rear door and cut my vert sami just behind the arch & got it welded back up, now its a custom half cab and yer enclosed with a back window and a useless but amuzing door handle.

p.s. even my defrost werks now lol

Sarg

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Doug O I have no idea how to link pics an do all of that stuff. I have been trying for sometime now an still no figure out!!!!!!

I am planning on using the back door I took off. But still not sure how I am going to do it with a cage. JustTrimmed some more off tonight an starting to get the rear axle preped for the bridge. Going to make the links on Monday. Being this is my first time doing this kind of a job I am not quite sure how I am going to do my 1/4 springs. Will search some more here an see what others have done!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I used spidertrax springs for my 1/4E. Blue Torch Fab also sells them. Good luck, and buy a red star so you can post pics!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts