Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well finally after more then a year in the works i got both of my camo 60's installed and went wheeling. went to the all-pro offroad toyota jambo and ran all the trails at lest once and wrecking ball 3 times. did more trails this weekend than any other weekend in the past. it was a great test of the front axle. several times i loaded it well beyond what my toy axle would have ever withstood. as a mater of fact on one line i tryed ( and rolled ) both guys behind me snapped their right rear axle. on other trails i ran we had at least 5 broken lonfields several broken toyota hubs and lance broke a CTM 44 joint. needless to say we were gettin it!

40 spline front and rear axles are offically "camo tesed and approved". :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
at least i rolled and didn't snap an axles like the 2 other guys to try the line.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
UGET IT said:
Thats in my loudest Baun Scott scream!!!!!!
I assume you mean Bon Scott, not Baun.... ;)

And sweet Camo! So was it worth the $$$?:flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sully said:

I assume you mean Bon Scott, not Baun.... ;)

And sweet Camo! So was it worth the $$$?:flipoff2:
i dunna know. i am still in shock from not wrenching all weekend like usuall. :D ya it was worth every penny to me.

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TNToy said:
Time to start :nuke:-ing the Toy T-Cases, right? :flipoff2:
going to drive over to advanced adapters right after lunch and pick up my 32 spline ATLAS :flipoff2:

·
Registered
535 Posts
and when you took that "camo line" on the rock pile, me and DSI watched your right rear tire get all wadded up in the exact same spot, and the exact same rock as the other 2 guys who snapped thier rear toy axles... we were waiting for the break, and the rock just slipped out of the way..

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
penguinofdoom said:
we were waiting for the break, and the rock just slipped out of the way..
sorry to disappoint ya :flipoff2: i laugh

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
ATLAS? You Traitor! Now nothing's Toyota. It's not a toyota... you can't post in the toyota forum anymore you... :shaking:

I had to. It always cracks me up when the sammy guys tell someone with a zuk buggy that a zuk hood and frame are not a zuk. :flipoff2:

Camo/Penguin... I know Zags was one of they guys who popped a rear shaft taking the CAMO line, who was the other? And did anyone running AllPro ChroMo rears try it?

Anyway, 40-spline kick ass:

·
Registered
535 Posts
the other guy was some yahoo.. i have no idea who it was... i got a pic of it, and i'll get it posted sometime today hopefully

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
look close.i still have 5 feet of toy truck frame and a title that says 83 toyota

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
Damn, I don't think I believe it. An axle camo can't break. :eek: :eek: :eek: :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SanDiegoCJ said:
Damn, I don't think I believe it. An axle camo can't break. :eek: :eek: :eek: :flipoff2:
give me some more time. :flipoff2: seriously though this weekend was a pretty good test. 10 hammer trails and plenty of hard wheeling . lets just say that they live up to my daily wheeling but we shall see what the future brings.

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TTURokToy said:
Overrated.

:flipoff2: :flipoff2:
explain? what is over rated?

1 - 20 of 92 Posts