Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you fawkers do your pussy little rides today?:flipoff2: :flipoff2:
i did my regular 100 miles up mt. Hamilton :eek: a lot of climbing with a total elevation gain of 8,000:)

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Thats it ..... 100 miles :flipoff2:

I rode dirtbikes with my kids today 12 miles, that dosnt count though huh :(

·
Registered
311 Posts
didn't ride today but got in two really decent shuttle runs with slug on friday. Sorry, I'm just not hip to climbing right now. 100 miles, damn!!! I'd rather rockclimb half dome.

-Ian

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
759 Posts
Yeah I just came down with a virus thats been going around on saturday. I don't think I have ever been this sick. :mad:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Man, I had a nappy case of strep two weeks ago. Doc thought it was just a cold but tested me anyway, an took his sweet ass time gettin the results back so it just got worse. Fun fun, at least I'm cool now.

-Ian

·
Registered
271 Posts
drew - i wouldnt worry about being too slow. as long as you are in decent shape and can put in some good hours riding i think you would do fine. most of the people who do these races are not "racers". the 24 hour races are more about having a good time and challenging yourself then ultra competetive racing.

So if you want to do it give me an email [email protected].

i had strep last quarter - SUCKED BIG TIME

·
Registered
387 Posts
You are sick because

Well Leonel,

You are sick because you are constantly riding centuries and doing shit like Mt. Hamilton. Take a few recovery days! Your body is screaming for mercy....

Kurt.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
i already took 3 weeks off !!
Regarding the part about doing a 24 hours race just to be part of it ,well i really have a problem with that attitude .If we are not going to race to win ,then what's the point? !

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Leonel said:

Regarding the part about doing a 24 hours race just to be part of it ,well i really have a problem with that attitude .If we are not going to race to win ,then what's the point? !
Dude, you're fawkin HARDCORE :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Really,explain to me why would I pay all that money just "to be part of it ":rolleyes: :rolleyes: I really don't get it, please enlighten me.

·
Registered
271 Posts
if we have 5 guys who are serious about doing it hell ya im racing to win. even so no matter how we do im still gonna work my ass off during the race. but i would rather do it and not win instead of not do it.

genshie you still want to do it?

·
Registered
387 Posts
undecided

At this point I am undecided about what I want to do. I may have some extra vacation coming my way...which I would use to visit my family in Boston during that time (mid May).

Kurt

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm out too,not interested in "being part of it" :confused: :confused:

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Leonel said:
I'm out too,not interested in "being part of it" :confused: :confused:
you don't understand because you're so "HARDCORE" :flipoff2: