Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some video of that Pat's ( 5.9ctd_fj40 ) Land Cruiser.

Everyone seemed to like the pics that were posted a while back... so I thought I would add a link to some video clips.

Remember... Pat has put in an entry for this year's Top Truck. Be sure to vote for him and his '75 Cruiser.

here's the video:
http://www.burly4x4.com/video/patcruise.wmv

There are more videos here:
http://www.burly4x4.com/video

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
sure sounds cool! Tell him to ride the brake gently next time he's doing donuts, keeps em tighter and in one place...

·
Registered
766 Posts
I find 4wd shittys are more fun...

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Great Video....think a stock frame will hold up under that torque monster?

I'm not really into the market for a Diesel but yesterday I found a Dodge 5.9 diesel mated to a 5 speed manual and a 205 looking transfer case ( all stock) with drivelines, just sitting on a trailer for sale. From a 93 Dodge truck that took a side hit. Everything was out of the truck in one piece.

Curious to know what it's worth...57k on it. The guy said make me an offer:eek:

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
5.9ctd_fj40 said:
hey bennett im interested anyways chris why r these so slow to download?
The 5.9 isn't mine or for sale by me... I wondered what it's worth and I might grab it for a project... worried that it might be the dreaded getrag transmisson... it didn't look like a NV 4500 5 speed:eek:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Downloads should be faster now... I was running my website on a backup server... It's now back on the usuall web server.

I'm not sure how well that stock frame will hold up... It seems fine so-far... only time will tell.

We should be getting our bender this week so Pat will probably be putting a cage in that beast soon. The cage should add some extra rigidity to the chassis.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts