Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok heres my problem, a friend of mine gave me a saginaw ps pump that was on a 460 that he built and had in his drag truck. since i didnt pull it i didnt see how the bracketry went and he only gave we the big plate you use to adjust tension and location with. I cant figure out how the hell that plates bolts up because only of of the bolt holes will line up with holes on the motor. well i know i can fab something up to make this work, but i was wondering if any of you knew about different bracketry i could use to get it to mount on my 85 460. sorry to bug ya :D

·
Registered
472 Posts
Is the plate rectangular, three holes, and a slotted (curved) hole? If so, with the curved hole at the lower right, the two holes on the left bolt to the water pump on two bosses just above the radiator hose. The upper right hole uses a long bolt thru the bracket the holds the power steering pump, a spacer and into the head. The curved hole is for adjusting the belt, a bolt goes thru it to a nut welded to the bracket that holds the power steering pump.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts