Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...got back fromn Honeymoon and chilling in Cleveland until January when I move to NYC...so took a try at editing...

Enjoy
Movie: Dino testing

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
The segment from about 1:40 till 1:55 is the stuff commercials are made of. :flipoff2:

Nice work, nice truck!

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I put that in for you to take a break and sip your beer :flipoff2:

Its actually much steeper and sloppier than it seems...the 'mog had to go another route...

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
If only I could've had a beer while at work today :flipoff2:

This is a question better-PM'd, but: Are you going to be living in NYC? If so I must see some video of DiscoDino on the Brooklyn Bridge! :evil:

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I'm moving to NYC in Jan 2007 (currently in Cleveland OH), however, have not brought in the Dino yet here...thinking about it, but its still in Lebanon with no concrete plans to bring it here...

Nadim

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
How long are you staying in the US? ship it over. compared with that trip dragging it all over the US will be a cinch.:D

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Nadim, the video was great, and you did a good job for your first editing. However, something's wrong with the sound. I could only make out a couple of words ("beautiful, beautiful"), other than that, all the other words were unrecognizable. :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
sorry for the hijack, but Greg, what's up with your disco? did you ever finish it?

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Darkstar - I'll be in the US anywhere between 3 to 5 years...maybe even more...am still contemplating shipping it over, working on suspension and putting RW2.5s and larger tires...really haven't made my mind on this yet...as it is, I am sure the truck will do well across the US (even with teh Toy/42 combo)

Greg - Get an Arabic/English dictionnary :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just got a sequence from a buddy of a muddy section we drove into on Nov 5th:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
remaining...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
HiJack On:

It's in a holding pattern until time/money allows.

HiJack Off.

Nadim, I have enough problems with my own laguage, let alone someone elses. :p Rig looks great. I'm VERRRY jealous.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts