Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped at Dirt Junkys here in LV the other day. Jason has been working on a Ranger that is being Prerunnered out. I know it isn't 4x4, but still custom fab work. Jason is a cool guy, and is going to get into the rock crawlers soon. Check out the pics. Look him up if you are in Vegas, and need some custom fab work done.

Erin

Attachments

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
hEY Budd, theirs a section for adds

i would classify this as an add / promotion :rolleyes:

yeah its nice work :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SMART ASS said:
hEY Budd, theirs a section for adds

i would classify this as an add / promotion :rolleyes:

yeah its nice work :flipoff2:
:flipoff2: I have nothing to do with this shop. Just though his work was cool. It would be just like showing pics from any other fab shop on here. Go back into the closet and hide now. :)

Erin

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Wow, new one by me....

Whatcha doin this weekend Erin?

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Movin!:( My boss is making me go to Texas to start a project. I am suppose to get an interview down here sometime soon though. They will have to fly me in.:D It is with Bectel-SAIC on the Yucca Mtn project. Sorry we couldn't get together for a beer. I will be down here again sometime. Need to make the BMW race before SEMA. There could be some Top names there.

That shop is on Donavan, by the Holiday Inn Express on Craig and I15 in case you want'ed to know.

Erin

·
Registered
12,060 Posts
A Ranger parked in front of my Range Rover at UNLV had a Dirt Junkies banner on the windshield. It looked like it had the pre-runner/desert-runner prep. Cool, I guess; now I know what the banner is all about!

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Why is it that everytime someone posts pics of a prerunner, we have to explain to the Aussies what aprerunner is and why they're not :rainbow:... just a whole different kind of off-road experience?

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
twistedmetal said:
Long ways away from home Mutt!!:eek: You gonna be back in the 'Hills for some wheelin' this summer? Plannin' on a trip around Memorial Day weekend.
I don't know, I may be. I am going to interview with Rockrods company on my way to Texas. May be living in SF before you know it. Then I can watch yours and MattS rigs sit while mine gets running again. I figure I can rebuild a tranny for the first time before those two move.:flipoff2:

Erin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts