Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aug. 9-10, Crandon Wi. the BIG HOUSE!!!!!
Dirt Riot presents the 1st Annual BRANIK CUP.
4400 class race cars, competing for their share of the 5k
added to purse, for the W.
Who is in?

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
Stan and Brandon at Branik are the epitome of everything that is right about our sport.

They make badass parts. They spend their family time racing...they are the first to help out a fellow racer if they need a hand.

And now they are investing cash into making a better event.

well done fellas.

dave

·
Vendor
2,135 Posts
Whooohooo! The race is already this week!! :smokin:

WERock is VERY Excited to have the first ever Dirt Riot race at the “Big House” in Crandon, Wisconsin! The racing schedule will be different from a normal Dirt Riot race as we are part of the “Super Challenge Off-Road Race Weekend“. MORR Short Course Sportsman Racing, Dirt Riot Racing, Grass Drags, ATV Racing and Mud Bogs.

In addition to being part of this exciting event, Branik Motorsports is proud to partner with Dirt Riot in presenting the 1st Annual Branik Cup. One cup will be held as a rotating trophy and one will be given to the winner of the Pro 4×4 4400 class winner. Branik has also upped the ante by adding $5000 to the drivers purse, in addition to the normal 100% payback that Dirt Riot drivers are accustomed to. More information for drivers HERE

Polaris Industries is backing the event and encouraging the UTV racers to bring their best to the track!

Sponsored by Branik Motorsports – 1st Annual Branik Cup

See Schedule, Get Directions, Camping Information: CLICK HERE
Spectator Tickets: CLICK HERE
Drivers Registration: CLICK HERE

Previous Races: SERIES POINTS TO DATE

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
Wife and I are coming up to spectate this weekend (leaving the kid with the grandparents :) )and hang out with our racing friends.

See you all Friday evening.

mac 'couldn't figure out how to order tickets online and have a message in with Tina for camping' gyvr

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
should have some room at our pit Matt, call.
come on peeps, Crandon isn't that far. really
need some more racers.
paying back 5 places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
should have some room at our pit Matt, call.
come on peeps, Crandon isn't that far. really
need some more racers.
paying back 5 places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate that on the pit camping, we would like that very much. I did get a call back from Tina just now and she said that there was plenty of room for camping this weekend and no need to reserve a spot. She basically said find a spot when you get there.

mac 'I want to see some good short course racing!' gyvr

·
Vendor
2,135 Posts
Drum Roll.....

And the winner of the 1ST Ever Dirt Riot Branik Cup is: JASON SHIPMAN

Congratulations!!

The full scoop: (Bigger List & More Info: Dirt Riot Midstates Round 3 Crandon WI - W.E.ROCK aka World Extreme Rock Crawling | W.E.ROCK aka World Extreme Rock Crawling)

Pro 4400 4x4 Race Winners were determined by the combined times of Heat 1 and Heat 2:

1. Jason Shipman
2. Derek West
3. Roger Lovell
4. JT Taylor
5. Stan Haynes
6. Drew Burroughs
7. Craig Vucich
8. Tim Diekmann
9. Darrell Gray
10. Travis Cook
11. Kim Matzen (alternate around rocks)

Pro 4600 4x4 Class
1. Tom Yash

Pro UTV Class
1. Brian Strane
2. Ryan Mulder
3. Matt Schuette
4. Derek Funk
5. Cody Baldauf
6. Tom yash
7. Elliot Burns

Drill down on all the results: MotoTally > W.E. Rock Dirt Riot > Race Results

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
What a great weekend of racing, thanks to Big Rich and his team for putting on this event. Everyone who didn't show up, you missed out. Crandon is an amazing course to race on, not to mention the $5000 that Stan and Brandon from Branik Motorsports put in for the purse. We will be back next year for sure....we'll be bring a little more motor with us too!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jason Shipman winner Branik Cup!!!!!!!!!

Just want all involved to know we had a blast!!
This was one of the best we have been to. Getting it,
on the "Big House" track, then into the woods and rocks
made for a very fun track. Anybody that didn't
make it, start right now to plan on Next Year!!!
Thank You all racers that did!!!!!!
Congrats Jason Shipman!!!
Thank You Dirt Riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:usa:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Just got home last night and I'm still excited with this event. For those that didn't attend . . . you missed out!! Great place, great people, great race. Some pics I got between heats and after the UTV/Stock class race.

and my favorite pic

And we were super excited to come in first place . . . and all other places since we were the only 4600 to show up!!! Can't wait to get back out there next year!!

Great job Rich, Shelly, and Josh!!! Thanks for letting me race at a bucket list track and allowing me to have the "only 4600 to race Crandon" bragging rights for at least one year!! Thanks Branik for the support and being a part of this great race!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts