Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's that time again, National Rampage is here! Looking forward to seeing all the rigs from across the country and having some awesome racing. Not to mention the Awards at Rock City Burgers.

Who is coming down ? Its two weeks away!

Bad Boyz Racing will be In the Unlimited Trail class we will have my #47 Jeep from the central series, as well as my brothers #00 Buggy from AZ. :D

Also, looking for some one coming down from the Ohio area that could haul a set of 35's down to Texas ? Could toss you some $$ for the effort and gas.

See you in two weeks! :eek:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good luck man! I am heading out there, recently moved to Texas - Looking forward to seeing this racing!

What's registration looking like? Will this be a good turnout?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I heard the white buggy was missing on cylinders 7 and 8... :flipoff2:
That's funny right there. I've given him so much crap over the years I actually have a present for him in my garage here in TX Thats the reason for the trip to Texas. He's gonna leave with a new a project for the buggy when it gets home to AZ. Should clear up the mis-fire on #7 and #8 nicely. Without saying too much, its got the letters LQ4 in it. Hehehe.

What a great brother I am. Should make next season even more interesting. Now once he drives in mine with the nitrous, he should be that much easier to convince to spray it too. Muhahaha.

See yall soon.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
anyone else?

there has to be more...

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
There's a lot more coming

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Team Muddnutt 4531 will be there Thursday afternoon.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes the track at bridgeport is very spectator friendly. If you head by the start finish line you look down into the bowl of the quarry where the race runs. You can also see the major rock climb just before the start / finish line. Lots of action there.

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Its the best location of the year for racers and spectators by far!

Going to miss this one this year :(

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Here now. Little orange Haines Flatty...welcome to the family! Theres lots of mud here, way more than last year.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I was just planning on heading out as a spectator - spectator friendly? Can you head out to a section on the course and hang out?
Id say its spectator friendly for sure. If you look through my old posts I posted a bunch of pictures from last year. I hope to get picture crazy again this year. LOL!

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
jr4x no Scrambler this year?
Nope, the white willy's buggy is what we got with us this year. You might have seen it upside down during qualifying. All fixed and ready for the main now.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts