Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody by chance have a discount code for JD Squared INC? I am about to pull the trigger on a tube bender and see on their web site they have a place to put a discount code. It is a long shot but I thought what the hell.

Thanks Tim

·
Registered
662 Posts
Since your buying a bender anyway...... I just heard that Bend-Tech had a smoking deal going on for their software. I bought it a while back and i love it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since your buying a bender anyway...... I just heard that Bend-Tech had a smoking deal going on for their software. I bought it a while back and i love it.

I will look into that, They are just a few miles from me and I should support the local guy. Only porblem is I will burn up most of my fun money on the bender and tube.:(

·
Vendor
2,594 Posts
You may consider purchasing your JD2 through TrickTools, a vendor on this site. They supply great support on the JD2 product line. Many say better than JD2 themselves.

www.tricktools.com

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
I will look into that, They are just a few miles from me and I should support the local guy. Only porblem is I will burn up most of my fun money on the bender and tube.:(
If your worried about money and wasting tube, I'd definitely get some bending software. Bend-Tech will save you some serious coin by the end of your project.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts