Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone wanna join.

me and a couple full size fords are going up to test out some new setups we got going.. anyone down to join?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Dishpan run

i might be able to make it ,where do you plan to start from ?, silverwood or cedar glen , me and a "FEW" guys did a snow run last march from silverwood to dishpan , but did not make it all the way up the waterfall due to a steering box breaking off the frame ,but we had a great time

·
Registered
571 Posts
Dishpan

with the rain tomarrow and a 4000 foot snow level expected looks like it may be a snow run, so far im the only one showing any interest , maybe i should just run up the hill to do some suburban wheeling and run through some broken TV's & discarded couches ,LOL :flipoff2:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i might be able to make it ,where do you plan to start from ?, silverwood or cedar glen , me and a "FEW" guys did a snow run last march from silverwood to dishpan , but did not make it all the way up the waterfall due to a steering box breaking off the frame ,but we had a great time
yea im not too sure im hoping to get all this figured out.. might just hit john bull if i cant get too many people into it..

i got a few people acora coming so it should be a good run..

this will be my first un since my sas. im worried about hitting it with only 36s

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
change of heart

might just go up to azusa or cleghorn

·
Registered
571 Posts
change of heart

might just go up to azusa or cleghorn
with the recent weather ,im sure john bull or dishpan is out but cleghorn might be doable , maybe some of the high desert guys can chime in on the current conditions around cleghorn

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
with the recent weather ,im sure john bull or dishpan is out but cleghorn might be doable , maybe some of the high desert guys can chime in on the current conditions around cleghorn
i think it also has some snow..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
some jack asses broke into my dd and stole my keys to my bronco..

looks like any money i had for a trip is going into new keys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts