Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people are going to the Disney ProRock Competition? I will be there in support of a fellow club member. He is running in the stock modified class.

ill be there with some good ol Texas :beer: :beer:

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Yeah I'll probably be there too... I've gotta go to Wagoner Machine on Friday and pick up my hydro steering parts, so may as well hang around for a day or two...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Are they holding it at Hogan's? He's a good guy, he won't let you bring that 3.2 crap though Steven...hehe. I won't be able to attend but I've got a friend in the area that I'm sure would want to go. Any more details?

You mean next weekend the 1st , 2nd or the weekend after 7th, 8th?

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The guy that we will be there in support of is Troy McDaniel. He drives a 97 Black TJ and will be competing in the stock mod class as well. It has a yellow roll cage and will probably be running 35" BFG's.....what does Kathy Crooks ride look like.

hope to see yall there.....we will be the big group of rednecks....also known as Aggies.....

·
Super Moderator
17,783 Posts
AGGIECJ-7 said:
The guy that we will be there in support of is Troy McDaniel. He drives a 97 Black TJ and will be competing in the stock mod class as well. It has a yellow roll cage and will probably be running 35" BFG's.....what does Kathy Crooks ride look like.

hope to see yall there.....we will be the big group of rednecks....also known as Aggies.....
I know who you guys are. You were the ones in Farmington complaining about our twin stick, and how it's not fair. :p Kathy drives the aluminum bodied JP Offroad TJ. See you guys there! :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey, me and Jason Larman will be there. I'm not sure what class he's running in, but he is working on a 435 swap, turning brakes and twin sticks. See you there! :D

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HA HA HA.....well i wasnt there for that one....it was just Scott and Troy. After that competition, Troy started looking for a Dana 300 to put in his TJ. He is also looking into some form of cutting breaks for it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
We are leaving from Dallas, he is probably leaving in the morning to get there for inspection, but I won't be able to leave until about 5. I'll talk to him tomorrow and see what his plans are.

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
Ill be there In a big red Jeep on 37 boggs, Ill be supporting my friend in the twisted custom cj-7 so see yall Tx boys there. Ill bring some TX :beer: .

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
is that the red jeep with the "portal d35c"? :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: You st ill have those old axles...i might be interested in taking them off your hands if youd like :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Just look for a guy walkin around with a tattoo of a Rubber Ducky burning the tires off on his arm... I'll be in a maroon Chevy Z71 with Xtreme Engineering on the front & back glass.... my rig won't be done for a couple more weeks..

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
jai bird and i will be there in open class in a new two seat buggy. it will be black with inline seating, and a high rpm howl. on a set of 37 bfg's. hoping to leave dfw at around 10 friday morning.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
My dad and I are rollin down, we may end up helpin Keith (sportsintherough) we plan to have the willys down 55 Overland blue and silver/fullsize/boggers/stuff

:beer: Hope to run into some of you clowns!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts