Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can pick up the divorce adapter for a top shift transfer case? I'm not having much luck finding one. I swear they were easier to find years ago. Anybody making them still or was OTT the only manufacturer? I may go about trying to make one if all else fails but figured someone here may know. Thanks!

· Registered
1,368 Posts
Anyone know where I can pick up the divorce adapter for a top shift transfer case? I'm not having much luck finding one. I swear they were easier to find years ago. Anybody making them still or was OTT the only manufacturer? I may go about trying to make one if all else fails but figured someone here may know. Thanks!
Check FAQ.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know this a really old thread...but did you ever sell this adaptor or know where one might find these today? Seems no one makes them any more. :confused:

Believe it or not, I am just now finally getting around to having one of these adapters built. I have rounded up most all the materials to fabricate one but it is not yet completed. I hope to have a complete adapter within the month assuming all goes well. I will report back with details but may be willing to have more made if there is a demand for them. I'll keep you posted.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts