Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
10,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all's going to the Dixie Run. I'll be there this year again, but this time, I get to go on some good trails, last year and the year before, my little jeep was stock. I'll be staying at Crawford's with the new camper, but I'll be hanging out with some of my Marine buddies at the HQ.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I will be there

Look for a big red GMC Jimmy with "YEILD2ME" Plates. I will be with all the fullsize guys from ColoradoK5.com. There should be quite a few blazers/fullsizes this year.

rob

·
Registered
774 Posts
What is the best route to get there from the southwest corner of va. Last time we went to chattanoga on 75 then west on 64 to murphy I think. Lots of hills to pull that way. Is there a better route?

·
Registered
168 Posts
We'll be there working registration with the new camper (hopefully the waggy will be back in time to tow it up there).

Robert

·
10,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doc Savage said:
We'll be there working registration with the new camper (hopefully the waggy will be back in time to tow it up there).

Robert
Yep Doc, I know what ya mean about the new camper, this is the one that I will be hauling up there:

·
Registered
11,586 Posts
I'll be infront of YeildToMe Dragging him through my stomping grounds

·
Registered
35 Posts
dixie run

i will be there. i am also staying at Crawford's with about 20 members of the club i am in. my truck is a tube frame toyota with exocage and lots of different color body parts, including the silver Krylon flames:) :) :) . see ya there. oh ya, we are going to do lower 2 first thing friday morning early. before the traffic gets bad. go with us.

·
10,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: dixie run

Robotoy said:
oh ya, we are going to do lower 2 first thing friday morning early. before the traffic gets bad. go with us.
We'll see, I'll be meeting up with four or five Marine buddies of mine, we just play the weekend by ear.

·
Registered
35 Posts
lower 2

just look us up if you wanna go.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'll be there and I can't wait. I haven't been in the woods since the Southern Convention at Windrock in June. I'm curious to see how the trails have changed. Last time I was on Lower 2 it looked like a ledge was starting to form at the bottom right after the rock garden. Here's a link to some pictures from Windrock and Tellico the last time I was there. Enjoy! :D

http://photos.yahoo.com/patcal19

1 - 14 of 14 Posts