Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I'm not your buddeh
13,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this second job is working out better than i thought:laughing:

Today we had some 10x brand and Walls brand coveralls and bibs that went on super-duper epic clearance (75% off of clearance price).

I picked these 10x brand coveralls up for $31. 100% waterproof and super cozy. It even has a billed hood with mouth cover. Retail is $170.

Anyways, i didnt just do this post to boast (somewhat :flipoff2:). Any experience with these for hunting? Im wondering just how waterproof these really are.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
I've got some Walls camo overalls and parka that are about 10 years old that are still waterproof fwiw.

·
I'm not your buddeh
13,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats really good to hear. So if im sitting in the pouring rain it will just run off?

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
Mine has a kind of fuzzy texture to it. The rain doesn't bead off, in a nasty down pour it'll start to feel dampish on the inside but I don't ever get soaked. I only deer hunt and if it is raining real bad I'll stay in at the house. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
Cool story.

Grab an XL at that price and send it my way. Thx.

I was eyeballing the coverall section of Dicks (that's where this is right?) last time I was there but couldn't stomach the sticker price. There were two different style both of which I wanted. One had the waterproof zippers the other didn't, but other than that they were similar.

Seriously, is the sale still on?

·
I'm not your buddeh
13,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YES. supplies are slim. i go in at 12 today, i will see what I can find.... only 2 XL's left when i got off work yesterday.

I will see what we have today.

·
I'm not your buddeh
13,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No 2x, only XL... but it should be plenty big, if you are still interested, RSWORDS.

Lilbucket, put an XL aside for you if you really want it.

Romogo, My coworker snagged the last large pair, but he wanted a medium. we had a medium returned today.... so i am trying to get him to buy the medium so i can get your large for you.

ill keep yas updated....but you have to let me know what you want (cept for you Romogo, i know you do)

·
Premium Member
6,352 Posts
I'll take it. You want some paypal or I can meet you this weekend somewhere and bring cash.

No 2x, only XL... but it should be plenty big, if you are still interested, RSWORDS.

Lilbucket, put an XL aside for you if you really want it.

Romogo, My coworker snagged the last large pair, but he wanted a medium. we had a medium returned today.... so i am trying to get him to buy the medium so i can get your large for you.

ill keep yas updated....but you have to let me know what you want (cept for you Romogo, i know you do)

·
I'm not your buddeh
13,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill just pick it up tomorrow with Kal's (if everything plays out right) and we can meet up. I'll PM you my number

·
Registered
15,937 Posts
I got a sweet deal on some Columbia wool pants like that. List was $175 I got them for $70. This year they had a matching jacket but it is way to short. It barely went to my waist. :(

This year I'm checking out the super duper insulated Carhartt bibs.

·
I'm not your buddeh
13,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got a pair of L (Romogo) and XL (RSWORDS) for you two. All they had left.

Sorry 77bawls, first come first serve. :flipoff2:

·
I'm not your buddeh
13,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Glad it fit....and :flipoff2:
Only the gates of hell were said to be able to contain the creature we know as a "possum"....and you see how well that did :eek:

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
That's funny, my brothers got me the same thing for Christmas for the same dirt cheap price. They got me a 2XL, which is huge on me but length wise good. I'm going to try and get them taken in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts