Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hows it going, quick question: dont know if i should post it here or not,
whats a 97 dodge dana 60 worth? 3.55 gear vac disconnect im trying to sell it and not give it away but i dont know dodge 60s that well. the axles is complete end to end in great shape too

·
Registered
534 Posts
hows it going, quick question: dont know if i should post it here or not,
whats a 97 dodge dana 60 worth? 3.55 gear vac disconnect im trying to sell it and not give it away but i dont know dodge 60s that well. the axles is complete end to end in great shape too
If you hand deliver to Houston, TX (actually Alvin) I will take it off your hands for you for free:D. The coil sprung 60 from Dodge is not real popular around here at all on a serious note. Hit the classifieds, Egag, etc...to get you an idea, but don't expect much. It is still worht a few hundred bucks, maybe up to $700-800 to the right person.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
i bought mine complete with steering and wheels and tires for 250 :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
I am looking for that same axle to swap into my 97 ctd. I don't need or want the 4.10's that are in it now so I want to swap. Too bad you aren't here in MN...

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
If you hand deliver to Houston, TX (actually Alvin) I will take it off your hands for you for free:D. The coil sprung 60 from Dodge is not real popular around here at all on a serious note. Hit the classifieds, Egag, etc...to get you an idea, but don't expect much. It is still worht a few hundred bucks, maybe up to $700-800 to the right person.
Ever heard of pavement sucks? You could probably unload it for $1500 to one of the mouth breathers over there.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I got mine as a front/rear set for $1k with 4.10's. I was looking for a pair for a 1/2 ton swap out and I really wanted the 4.10's so I probably paid more than they were worth.

I would think if you craigslist it, you could get $600 for it.

·
Registered
534 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts