Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this true? If so, when does it start. I am thinking about getting a new tow rig, and the new Dodge's are looking better and better.

Dima

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is NOT a discount!!!! I can get thesame price at the dealer. I figured this would work like the GM one. Is there places I can get them cheaper?

dIma

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Flatty said:
That is NOT a discount!!!! I can get thesame price at the dealer. I figured this would work like the GM one. Is there places I can get them cheaper?

dIma
I was talking to a dude at the dealer, he was saying on a 45k sticker it would be around 8k off.

I know the real employee discount for DCX is 1% below invoice, since I am considered one. I didn't harrass him for my actual validated employee discount so I am not sure is it is the same. I get the full emp discount, I know there is a "friends and fam" too.

I quess I could try to see what happens go into one/ w my paperwork, and then try some other place w/ the one for everyone and see if its the same.

·
Registered
8,885 Posts
It's the month of July only and its dealer stock/remaining 05's only. You still need a control number if you want one ordered. Check the dealers, if you see one you want jump on it for sure!

I bought my tow rig 2 1/2 years ago on the employee plan. EP, friends & family, and the current offer are all 1% below cost.

·
Registered
750 Posts
fyi - when i bought my truck last march, every truck i looked at, the employee "green sheet" price i looked at was less than 10% off the sticker. i ended up getting another $3500 cash back bonus so it turned out to be a good deal for me at the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts