Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK i just got my injection pump rebuilt and put it back together and the stupid thing would only run on one cylender for the longest time until we finaly got the POS to run on most the cylinders but the stupid thing still dont want to run right in fact the POS runs even worse. My brother thinks its sucking air but the damn thing is pukeing out wight un burnt diesel fuel. (you can smell it big time) Now what do you think is wrong with my 94 dodge cummins?? personly i think its the injection pump that they just put there newbie on and then turned around to fuck me over by chargeing me with 1500 bucks for a bunch of BS "upgrades" when they only thing they claimed that was wrong was the fuel silinoied. (which they didnt even tighten down the bolts on either) Is there any way to get back some money out of these guys or have them do all the work to fix it for free?

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
sounds like inexperiance[sp] on your part, did you bleed out all of the injector lines at the injector. after you got it running. and what else did you have them do to your pump? but i am with smurfs dad there is air in there.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we did bleed the lines and that wasnt the problem. what it turned out to be was the new bolt they gave us to put in the fuel inline wouldnt let any fuel in becuase the check valve didnt work right. We pulled out that check valve and now the truck runs great. And for signing up at that form i would love to but i dont have 35 bucks to wast right now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts