Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a FI 360 and a auto tranny w/ the push-button O.D. and 205 t-case for sale w/ 59,800 orig miles. I am keeping the dana 60 axles and selling the rest. Motor runs strong, holds good oil pressure, no visible problems. I would like $400 for it w/ all the accessories and it has a brand new starter. The tranny shifts on time and smoothly, OD works fine...205 t-case shifts smooth also. I would like to see $400 for the tranny also but I am up for offers/trades....I could use some tires around 36-40's.

Parts are from a 1990 Dodge ext cab 3/4 ton 4x4....If you need misc parts I would sell some additional parts off this truck defore I junk it so let me know if you need anything.

I will ship at your expense, preferrably forwardair......Dave

:D

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FULLSIZE said:
its married(politically correct for mated).:D
Thanks Fullsize, did you see my reply on the other post about the FI parts?? Can you use the parts from a '90 FI 318 from a van?? The reason I ask is because my cousin has a complete motor w/ harness and computer, I can talk to him if you are interested....

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT......:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
engine and tranny

Do you still have the engine and tranny? I would be interested in everything engine with all fuel injection and wiring harnesses ,transmission, transfer case, I have a 78 work truck that I would like to update to overdrive and fuel injection
I also have a account with forward air so that would be easy.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: engine and tranny

Gentleben said:
Do you still have the engine and tranny? I would be interested in everything engine with all fuel injection and wiring harnesses ,transmission, transfer case, I have a 78 work truck that I would like to update to overdrive and fuel injection
I also have a account with forward air so that would be easy.
Where were you last week?? I sold the motor and i'm swapping stuff for the tranny/t-case. Sorry. :(

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
only curious, but is the transfercase 23 spline input? If so, then it would bolt to a Jeep with 727 or 999 auto.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dunno.....I will check.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts