Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a dodge nv4500 and want to switch it over to chevy nv4500 the only difference is the shafts in spline and length. what i want to know is since its just the shafts i have to switch. could this be done by a novice mechanic or is it a bit to involved for me to tackle myself and should i just take it to a trans shop for the switch i already located where to pick up shafts at :D

·
Registered
400 Posts
I would definitely say its an easy job and you should go ahead and attempt it, being a Toyota guy in this Toyota forum, I'm and expert on NV4500's as they came factory in many Toyota Mini trucks. Go ahead! Giv'er!

Oh yah.... :flipoff2:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
koo thanx man i thought it was pretty easy and im almost sure i saw a few guides on how to do it too so thanx again man ive been wiating for this trans for two months and now i get it and still have to wait to change shafts oy vay long ebay problem story :rolleyes:

·
Registered
400 Posts
djxedxd said:
koo thanx man i thought it was pretty easy and im almost sure i saw a few guides on how to do it too so thanx again man ive been wiating for this trans for two months and now i get it and still have to wait to change shafts oy vay long ebay problem story :rolleyes:
In case you didnt get my sarcasm...I better point it out before you get in over your head....you posted in the toyota forum...I dont know anything about that tranny, its a domestic tranny, toyotas are imports...get it?

:grinpimp:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh i c ,well thanx for the tough love lol ,this is realy starting to suck and i posted it in here cause this is going in my 86 toyota 4x4 so ya idunno ,god damb ebay

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
djxedxd said:
oh i c ,well thanx for the tough love lol ,this is realy starting to suck and i posted it in here cause this is going in my 86 toyota 4x4 so ya idunno ,god damb ebay
Just because you are putting it in a toy makes no difference at all.

What the hell does EBAY have to do with it? I am a BIG Ebay seller, & really don't like that remark :grinpimp: at least try & justify your remarks........ :laughing:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
seabass didnt mean ta get yer panies in a bunch butt i had a bad experience with this guy i bout the trans from it was just an ingeneral coment not pointed towards any one lol and if ya read my second post i did clearify that i had a 2 month long wait for the thing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts