Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nobody I know caught one. It would be nice to see what it looked like since I went black during it. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Damn, what happened?
I left about 2 or so to go cool off so I didn't catch the LCQs or final.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, what happened?
I left about 2 or so to go cool off so I didn't catch the LCQs or final.
I tangled with someone coming around an early corner and yard sailed. I'm not totally clear on what happened. I was hit on the inside I believe but tumbled hard.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I drive the 444 car. I was behind you on the inside and was coming around you. We started to turn in to that right sweeper when you came across and we hit. The results were horrible and I'm am truly sorry it happened and hope you are ok. Please know I thought I had a good line and thought it would be a good pass. I wast trying to play dirty

·
Registered
912 Posts
I drive the 444 car. I was behind you on the inside and was coming around you. We started to turn in to that right sweeper when you came across and we hit. The results were horrible and I'm am truly sorry it happened and hope you are ok. Please know I thought I had a good line and thought it would be a good pass. I wast trying to play dirty
Oooooooooooo:shaking:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I heard no hard feelings over the incident. The car and the guys a a bit banged up but ok.
Please tell me you had a rear gopro

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I heard no hard feelings over the incident. The car and the guys a a bit banged up but ok.
Please tell me you had a rear gopro

Larry,
What's the damage report on the car and passengers?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Man of you to step up before the Pirate wolfhounds started to look for you. It sounds like it was unfortunate...but it is racing after all. Glad all were ok in the end.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Larry,
What's the damage report on the car and passengers?
The guys are sore all over, by all accounts we believe they barrel rolled between 5 and 8 times. From where I stood it felt like it lasted forever.

As for the car, 1 tire ,bent tube over passenger door, busted wheel and the rear truss partially separated from link mounts. I wouldn't be surprised if there is more damage found upon closer inspection.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for being a stand up guy.

I didn't think it was dirty. All I know is I had some clear air and was driving and then got hit really hard. I blacked out in the tumble. Just trying to find some video. There are no hard feelings.

We are both okay, but beaten up.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Thanks for stepping up!

We never knew you were there. Never thought it was dirty, just bad luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts