Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have some pre runners on my power wagon. They are model number 2054. Does anyone know how much travel these have? I also have to buy new front shocks (not enough room) and am probabally going to buy 9012's. But which are better in the front, the 2054 doetsch's, or the 9012 rancho's? Or should I ditch the doetsch's at my first chance? Thanks for the help. Garrett

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
the rancho's are probably gonna be better just because you can adjust them. Personally I can't afford that much for a shock, but if you an more power to ya

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, I could use the chart on this site, but I have a mac, and it doesent work... and on top of that.. I cant find part number 2054. It seems that all the poetsch pre-runners have 8XXX part numbers. i know these shocks are about 5-6 years old... does anyone know much about what I guess now is the older version?

·
Registered
679 Posts
You could pull the bottom mount off and measure the travel. : 0

·
Registered
432 Posts
i have a set on my zuki. i like them.,,,but would of rather had the ranchos...i got them a few months back when i did my SPOA.$125 bucks for 4,,,they do ok so im not complaining

1 - 10 of 10 Posts