Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is another project I am clearing out of the stable. it is a 1988 Samurai body from TN. It is relatively rust free. The only stuff it's accumulated is from sitting out on my property and out of storage for the past year.

I have 2 storage containers on my property in Northwest Connecticut filled with parts which I'll be selling over the next month or two. Here is the tub. it still needs some work. The specs are as follows:

1988 Tennessee Samurai tub in very good condition --- $350 you pick up.
dovetailed rear approximately 20 inches. I planned on putting a bumper at the back section of the frame replacing the round tube.

The rockers are solid. There is a small hole in the molding panel. I was going to pop them off anyway and put my Shrockworks sliders in or boatside it.

The filler hole is filled in.

Rear gate still opens and closes.

I have doors, a MINT rust free targa and windsheild frame, and a north carolina super clean (AND RUST FREE---PERFECT) frame I'd be willing to sell aside or in combination to this.

Here are a few pics. Also the 7k tilt trailer is for sale as well.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes both have brakes, and it tilts, new deck (last year) with tool box. Got new bearings last year too. An ice storm in Canada got the better of the brake wiring. I haven't gottten around to fixing it (haven't needed the trailer for a long trip). The axles are rated for 3500 lbs a piece.

I'd like to get $1350.oo

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still available. I have a bunch of hours into the rear of this tub. it came out REALLY WELL and it's solid. I can snap some close-up pics so you can see just how good this dovetail is, just let me know and I'll snap and email them off.

Thanks.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be driving out to Ohio in a few weeks to pick up some hotrod parts. I can bring it that far.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kid backed out... everything is back up for grabs.

I'd take $200 for the frame. I'm coming near the boarders of PA/OH

1 - 16 of 16 Posts