Pirate 4x4 banner

Drag-link recommendations?

1K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  Cap'n Ron 
save your money get a crossoever, like OTT stage one from Rocky road, a few months with a z link you'll hate it and will have wasted your time (if you make it ) and money i had a z link and swaped to a OTT and its so much beter z links suck thats all there is to it

Super J said:
I wonder if I can use that with my drop pitman arm? I had to cut up the stock arm to get it off.
definately just tell RRO what you have for a lift they will set you up with mostlikly a striaght draglink and flat arm ... however do you ever plan on going yj's??? if you do tell them a raised arm will not hurt you it will however save you a bundle later when you need it I think i paid 199 for my OTT kit you would pay around 189 and later can up grade to the stage two kit to get the drag link up top later for another $130

here is a future parts replacer lol ...
post in 2 month:
Hurts to hold wheel any recormendations???
I have this death wobble and tons of bumps steer could my z link have any thing to do with this.?

yeah i only say this cause mine was bad, actully I just thought it was just the tires and stuff I used sean divvinys ( aftermarket 4x4) z link .. great in evpensive product, till i went to the OTT .. its great now till i bent my front springs .. lets see now i'm adding m/ls and cj's up front ( TT's M/ls and RRO's rear up fron't lets see how bad the wobble is humm what kida shim should i use lol and spidertrax track bar...... when did this hobey get out of control.. its like everthig i do i need to make it beter

oh don't get me wrong .. a well built z-nk like aftermarkets will work and be fine .. but you will wrestle your wheel .. its just the x over steering makes turning and handleing 33's like drive on pavement with stock tires.. in fact way better

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.