Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
D.o.t.
Waddafucks that?
This is the mighty pbb, no one here cares nor has to worry ABOUT "rules":rolleyes:

Fun post.
Please at least mount a dash cam so we can hear any leo contact if any.
How is it no one went into drive hours ,log book,(yes this is commercial:flipoff2:) where are the sleazy 8 motels with hooker access????
Nuthin:confused:
Grendel how did you spread out so much rolling stock?
Ya'll take care:flipoff2:

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
What if the po-po find all the hookers and blow you're hauling?
Also how many strip clubs per state does that truck get?

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #64 (Edited)

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
A cement truck is probabaly not the same class equivalent license.
depends if he has a 3A or 1A. with the 3 he would be limited to truck only, with the 1 he would be fine.

id do it, but not sure about the time off. or that i wouldn't just take it all back to Canada.....:D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ignoring all the barrack’s lawyers here, glad you found your driver. After spending way too many hours in a 7 ton I wish them luck, maybe include a pillow to sit on and a loud bluetooth speaker.

It took me a second to realize that an M322 trailer is what we called an EET (Engineer Equipment Trailer). Definitely a beefy trailer.

I didn’t know the MTVR and EET have hit the surplus market. Maybe I need to start browsing government auctions for a MK25 or MK30. I also have the MTVR and EET TMs as .pdf on a burned CD somewhere in my house.

What if the po-po find all the hookers and blow you're hauling?
Also how many strip clubs per state does that truck get?
Then he's fawked.

3-4, maybe?
You must be putting the troop carrier and tarp on the bed to fit all the hookers. We also only pulled over for the Road Master, but that probably doesn’t apply with civilian plates.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #69 (Edited)

·
Registered
12,569 Posts
Well fawk I missed all the fun here.

As usual Grendel seems to have his bases covered. I know the rules and regs really well, and running that setup wouldn't be an issue to me. If I had the spare time, Id offer to help, but my day job kinda keeps me running freight all over the place.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Damn, too late. I would have loved to do this for you. I've made the drive from NJ to California a couple of times now in a few different vehicles.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
I know, Zombie post, but I'd love to hear the after action report on this. I'm betting on Grendel...

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #73 (Edited)

61 - 75 of 75 Posts