Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
already tried the search, didnt work. anyhow what angles are you running your cv d shafts at. i have a 1350 and jesse says 32 is max angle, 20 is were yah wanna be at sitting static and is ok up to 25. im at 27 now and i will get it down to 25 at least, by unfortunately dropping my skid, no biggie its a flat skid. but i was just wondering what angles you all run yours at and what probs you have had

·
Registered
986 Posts
I'm not sure on my angle, but it sure sounds like you need to rotate your goddamn axles or go for the 80degree shaft(s). Or maybe less lift, more sawzall...

-J

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its the flat skid plate doing it. the rear pads arent welded on yet i was waiting till i got the d shafts on so i could get the best angles. i will drop the skid

·
Registered
12,238 Posts
jason remeber that if you drop your t-case and then check tube slope it will be less than your tube slope because you have to subtract the angle down on your t-case now- yours was level to begin with- so really if you drop your case say 2 degree's sloping back than measure say 25 degree's on the tube slope then subtract the 2 degree's and your at 23 running - also you might have to take your diff angle and change it along with your t- case drop- hopefully to end up with about 2-3 degree's working - hope this helps- Jess

[ 10-18-2001: Message edited by: onetoncv ]

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yah im hoping like i said i dont have the pads welded on the rear yet so thats easy as is dropping the case. i was just getting greedy trying to get away with the flat skid.
and like yah said once i drop it it should also gain a few degrees from the t case pointing down in the rear

1 - 6 of 6 Posts