Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looking to run dual t-cases on a samurai. Are the toy t-cases the best to use, with the adapter from OTT.

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
You should ask this question in the Sammi Forum. Fatkid (the moderator there) just did the same thing you're talkin about;)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, thanks

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
If you want to run dual toys (I do just that..)

forget about the OTT adapter.

do a web search on google for SoS RingeR.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is the ringer compatible with the 1.3l? all the searches I have read are just saying the 1.6.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
It is.

You need to get the lucky13 with the RingR.

call kerry and talk to him.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
perfect

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, i got a coulple of toy t-cases. probably go with the 4.70 gears in the rear case and run stock up front.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
still going to do a little checking into the RingeR or lucky 13

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
probably finish putting my locker in the d60 tonight. just going to stick with the 4.56 f&r and hopefully the t-cases will make up the difference.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
With 4.56's, you run the front tcase in low all the time - gives you the same reduction that a stock sammy case does then.

Are you moving the rear axle? If you can move it about 10", your good to go then. The toy tcase output for the rear is high up, which means you need a little more wheelbase to deal with driveshaft angle.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah, i am stretching it out, shooting for 100 - 105" wb. Running a d60 front and gm14b in the rear. probably going with 39.5x15.5x16.5 TSL's

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
with dual toy cases, a 2.28 in the front case a 4.7 in the rear he will have enough torque multiplication to break a dana 60 if he tries. even with a 1.3, but i bet he goes to a 4.3 and a auto later on.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts