Pirate 4x4 banner

Dual T-cases on Samurai

2K views 35 replies 11 participants last post by  Krawwler 
#1 ·
I looking to run dual t-cases on a samurai. Are the toy t-cases the best to use, with the adapter from OTT.

#2 ·
You should ask this question in the Sammi Forum. Fatkid (the moderator there) just did the same thing you're talkin about;)

#16 ·
probably finish putting my locker in the d60 tonight. just going to stick with the 4.56 f&r and hopefully the t-cases will make up the difference.

#17 ·
With 4.56's, you run the front tcase in low all the time - gives you the same reduction that a stock sammy case does then.

Are you moving the rear axle? If you can move it about 10", your good to go then. The toy tcase output for the rear is high up, which means you need a little more wheelbase to deal with driveshaft angle.

#18 ·
yeah, i am stretching it out, shooting for 100 - 105" wb. Running a d60 front and gm14b in the rear. probably going with 39.5x15.5x16.5 TSL's

#20 ·
with dual toy cases, a 2.28 in the front case a 4.7 in the rear he will have enough torque multiplication to break a dana 60 if he tries. even with a 1.3, but i bet he goes to a 4.3 and a auto later on.

#21 ·
gunracer1 said:
with dual toy cases, a 2.28 in the front case a 4.7 in the rear he will have enough torque multiplication to break a dana 60 if he tries. even with a 1.3, but i bet he goes to a 4.3 and a auto later on.
But if he doesnt run in low/low all the time, he is running at ~85:1 with 40's.....................85:1 is fine for 33's marginal for 35's!

Now at the weight of these axles...............:eek: :eek: :eek:

The only thing to break is his walet replacing clutches

#22 ·
RudeZuk said:

I hope this isnt with the stock 1.3:eek:

If so.....you better go for the 6.17's in the axles

you can only go with 5.13 r&p with the 14b. I already have 4.56 r&p. didn't see much use in going with the 5.13's, i don't think i will see a whole lot of difference

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.